Expanded Diplomacy

Reaction score
    Well, currently, my faction, The OutCasts, and an ex-admin on Aetherion are making a C.I.N., which is a Confederacy of Intergalactic Nations. It's a temporary name, but a lot of it is based on the functioning of the U.N. and will have a gigantic space station where every faction can come to to discuss intergalactic problems and solutions. It'll also help new players develop their faction by helping gathering resources by either donating credits or manually crafting the resources. It'll also help players locate a place they can call their own, and take out pirates in owned sectors if asked. Before I go nerd-gasuming about this, I'll say that it's gonna be huge and really complicated and doesn't just end there with what it will be able to do.

Now, what I'm saying that that is all related too is expanding diplomacy. Now I'm not suggesting making as big of a thing as the U.N., but I mean smaller things. An example would be having a trade alliance, making the cost of things in player shops for both factions cheaper when bought. Restricting trade, making players unable to buy from your shops from a certain faction. Speed pact, making your ships faster in each others sectors. Mining agreement, making mining in ally sectors faster. Stuff like that. Currently there is only alliance and war. I'd assume that it is already planned to expand on it some more, but I just hope it goes really in depth with how intergalactic politics would work. Maybe one day it'll get so indepth it'll be possible to have a fully working C.I.N.