Exiled Gaming [0.1807][125 km/h][unlimited catalog][PvP][100k credits]

Reaction score
    Greetings Everyone!

The Exiled Gaming server has just gone live!

Server: mc.exiledgaming.net:4242

TeamSpeak3 server: ts3.exiledgaming.net:9988
    Password: craft

Vote for the Server: http://starmade-servers.com/server/880/

Just to give a background about Exiled Gaming:

We're a pretty laid back community. We currently have a guild in ArchAge as well but have hosted or played quite a few games including STO, SWTOR, and Minecraft. Minecraft was our major focus for a number of years but we have left it for a better game to host. I believe we've come across an amazing game and want to be a part of it.

We prefer to have our community on TeamSpeak but it is not a requirement. Feel free to join us in game and/or on TeamSpeak at your leisure.

I will be looking for feedback on the server. What do you want to see in a server? What do you dislike? Are the size and speeds too much or too little? And so on.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM, reply to this thread, in TS, or on our site.

Looking forward to playing with you!

Server Setup

Exiled Gaming is setup as a hardcore survival server. Since there is not a lot of starting cash, mining and crafting are large elements of the server. PVP is enabled and setup to be accessible from the start. Although spawn is protected and PVP free, anywhere after that is open season. RP is encouraged but not required, except with rules regarding ship and station building.

Besides the rules, we're pretty laid back. We want this server to be a fun place to hang with like minded folks. No need for drama or any junk that takes away from enjoying the game. We may evolve into something more serious down the line, but for now we're just having fun with what StarMade has to offer.

Setup:
    - 100k Credits to start
    - 125 kh/h speed (250 with overdrive)
    - 3 km sectors
    - PVP enabled
    - Spawn protected
    - 10% credit drop on death. Credits able to be picked up
    - unlimited slots for blueprints
    - local uploading enabled

Server Rules

1. No cheating or using exploits.
    2. No abusive language. Lets all be mature and enjoying playing the game. No drama needed.
    3. Do not ask for items or power. Staff will not give out spawned items.
    4. Do not advertise other servers, websites, or products on the server.
    5. No power cubes or ugly builds. We're pretty lenient on this one. I understand not everyone has the same capacity to build and PVP will be a part of the server. We recommend trying to make something that resembles a ship / station or looks like effort is made for its appearance. This will be at the discretion of the admins only.
    6. No arguing with staff. If there are issues, please let me know in TeamSpeak or on our forums. The server is not a great place to attempt to have conversations like that.
    7. Do not push ships outside of spawn or camping Non-pvp zone.
    8. Do not land large ships on planets or crash them into stations or other large ships. The server will cry.
    9. Do not upload ships merely for resources. Uploads should be useable ships that are under 1 million blocks. Anything else will be removed.

Last edited:

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Welcome to the server community, and g'luck getting a stable playerbase!

Reaction score
    Hey Folks,

Had some issues the last couple days on the server. For some reason its reverted back to .1591 and says its the most up to date version. Anywho I'll have it back up and running as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Reaction score
    Server is back up after making some tweaks to the settings and updating to .18

Reaction score
    Will you be restraining your people to one galaxy or letting people explore?

Reaction score
    Will you be restraining your people to one galaxy or letting people explore?
    I'm fine with exploration. We were considering world boarders but so far have not had any performance issues that would require it.

Reaction score
    Just updated the thread with more info and the rules. Let me know if you have any questions

Reaction score
    All the fun of hosting has been revealed! Had some issues with the server over the last couple days and no time to fix it until today.

Server back up! Sorry for the inconvenience. Working out the kinks of hosting a new game.