Eternian Military [RP] [Eternia]

Reaction score
    Hey there, I'm Zamorak789, the owner of Eternia, StarMades best RP server. Well, I've decided to open a faction for the Eternian Military. We are orginized, powerful, and as a general rule we come out on top. We have several ship classes, and a rich backstory. Most of which can be found on the Eternia page in the servers section.

Want to join the Eternian Military? Simply apply on Eternia in the servers, and in the other put "applying for Eternian Military." Make sure your backstory reflects it. After accepted, come post on here.

Already accepted to Eternia, but want to join the Military anyway? Post below, and we'll work soemthing out.

Reaction score
    You got it. Yeah, I love orginized fighting forces. I play Age Of Empires 2 a lot, I\'ve got hotkeys 1-9 assigned to several squads that are all always in formation x3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My family died cause of some pirate,after they died i\'ve done some smuggling the interstellar police caught me and send me there. The choise are: Go in isolation in the worst prison of the galaxy or join the army. If you don\'t accept me in the army i\'m forced to go in prison. I prefer dying fighting than dying in a freaking cell.

Name: Unknow. Everyone call him Vertigo.

( I don\'t know if it\'s good :D It\'s my first sign for a faction,hope you accept me :)

Edit: I just discovered that i need to sign in for join your server too,where can i do that? Sorry. :)