Escape pods

Reaction score
    Just a little thing so please do not crucify me that I dared to write something.

One block that reminds Weapon compiuter. After the destruction of the Core Pilot launches out of the boat in 1x2 blocks escape module.

combination (Cockpit + Thruster)

After the player leaves the escape pods so this module will disappear.

If this computer is not on a ship, player will be killed and teleported on to spawn.

Trifle .. but I hope at least it will help.

Reaction score
    These are handy I just use a core with a little bit of hull protection with thursters and a few shields. It\'s small so it\'s fast. I have it docked in a small hanger at the back of the ship

Reaction score
    Your ship has no turrets or you\'re lucky enough so that pressing left/right will automatically take you to that docked ship instead of going through all your turrets and shutting them off (Though it may not matter in that case) you can be transferred directly into it.

Remember that you can activate plexdoors by shooting it with your docking beam.

Reaction score
    For large cruiser is good to have a mini hangar to escape but small boats that give hope to survive (although a small).

Small boats have completed the all spaces. So Small Escape Pod is a matter of life and death.

Reaction score
    Incomprehensible string of words to apologize Google translate does not cover everything :D