Escape pods: how to make them?

Reaction score
    I need help with making this. Anybody has an idea on logic operated escape pod system?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    My idea for them was to have a small docked ship with a single warp drive block precharged. In an emergency you'd run to it, hop in, fly out the tunnel and warp away.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In general you won't need to fly out a tunnel if its a jump escape pod just undock and jump. But if your up against a player using a jump inhibitor your probably not going to have a big enough jump drive to get away. At that point a radar jamming overdrive escape pod is a good thing. Maybe with a push drive as well.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    In general you won't need to fly out a tunnel if its a jump escape pod just undock and jump. But if your up against a player using a jump inhibitor your probably not going to have a big enough jump drive to get away. At that point a radar jamming overdrive escape pod is a good thing. Maybe with a push drive as well.
    Yeah the tunnel thing was just cool to visualise :D. And yeah I never thought about that, tbf though my idea is from before inhibitors were added.

Reaction score
    I have an ejection seat in my fighters that just have a jump drive on a logic pulse. Whenever I undock immediately warp away. I also put a radarjammer, power, and a thrust block. In total it is only usually 7-8 blocks.