Eritech Aerospace Systems

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    EAe Systems
    "The leading edge."

Eritech Aerospace Systems has been a top provider of innovative defence technologies to the United Nations Space Command Defence Forces since 2502 and today remains at the leading edge of Human ingenuity. With developments in every field from infantry weapon systems to full military starships EAe Systems strives every day to help ensure our species' place in an ever-changing galaxy.

Below are some of our showcased non-classified projects, an insight into how we at EAe work to defend your defenders from tomorrow's threats, today.

"Project Europa was originally conceived to answer the problem the modern navy faces with force projection. A shining example of the UNSC's ability to project naval power is UNSC Infinity, and we at EAe Systems were challenged to design a ship to fill a similar role, at a fraction of the scale and cost.
    Europa is a new line in Class-1 Assault Carriers, borrowing a concept from the Sangheili ships of the Human-Covenant war and combining full system assault capability with that of support and tendering. Armed with the latest developments in magnetic accelerator technology and powered by top-of-the-line proprietary plasma reactors, Project Europa stands as a front-running contender for tip of the UNSCDF's spear."

Images Pending...

Keel laid down at EAe Systems (UNSC Rosyth Shipyard, Epsilon Eridani).

Aft section armoured, engine supports installed. Up-gunned 120mm point defence emplacement installed for testing.

Aft section plating completed.

Point Defence Emplacement.

UNSC Artorius was developed to fulfill the in-system patrol role of the aging Stalwart-class of ships.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Haha. I remember at one point Illusive had a pixel Cortana Block maybe if you bring it up with the admins you could find a way to get the block modification.

Anyhow welcome to the community and I hope to see your Frigate completed

Reactions: Dandy
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'll maybe look in to that, would be nice to have a little AI on the bridge.
    This project is probably going to take some considerable time though, I keep hitting walls with it and I'm a stickler for getting all the external details right. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's a bit simplistic, but that's not a bad thing. The overall shape is cool, and you put a lot of tiny details in it that I like. Interior looks good. Props.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It's a bit simplistic, but that's not a bad thing. The overall shape is cool, and you put a lot of tiny details in it that I like. Interior looks good. Props.
    Cheers, RoosterTheRed.

I agree with you it -does- look a bit simplistic and I was thinking about that last night after watching a Mushroom Fleet video where they check out a UNSC ship made by Skylord Luke. I really love the amount of time and effort he put into his ship and the surface details are phenomenal but I'm having somewhat of a dilemma.

On the one hand a lot of surface detail looks nice, especially on a large ship. The main problem is that my ship doesn't seem to be quite large enough for that type of detail to make sense because of how big blocks are. I mean she's big, but not -that- big, but I -could- theoretically make it work.

On the other hand, ships in Halo (specifically UNSC military vessels) tend not to have the type of surface detail Skylord Luke put on his UNSC Prometheus, they're a lot smoother and less industrial-looking than Skylord's take on it. So I want to try to stay as true as I can to the original representations in the games and other media but I really don't want to leave the exterior devoid of detail.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Take reference from the Halo 4 version of Forward Unto Dawn. It does have good detailing and greeble in it and it is "Cough Official Cough"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    While the ship you showed us lacks significant exterior detail, I think that the ship's size is incredibly relevant.

Therefore, the only way to go is to build bigger. A larger ship would have more space for intricate details (not that I'm saying that intricate details are necessary for all ships), and would better showcase the USNC's taste for smooth hulls.

What other projects are you working on/considering?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'm going to spend some time looking around for inspiration and I'll experiment to see what I can fit on the exterior of this ship to spice up the hull a little.

As far as other projects go I have nothing in the works at present but my next ship is going to be one of my own design. I made a model of it in Sketchup a few years ago before I knew about Star Made so if I can find the screens I'll post them so you can see.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I've decided to scrap the Artorius and begin work on a new project. It's the same ship, but it's going to be to scale with the Paris-class Frigate. I've been looking at other peoples' work and how amazingly well-done it all is and I thought, "hey, why shouldn't I be building to the same standard?" so with that in mind, I begin work on UNSC FFG-577 Miranda.

EDIT: UNSC Miranda will come complete with integrated Combat Information Cactus.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I wouldn't scrap the Artorious. It's still a useful and attractive ship.

Any particular reason you're building the Miranda, and not another ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'm keeping what there is of Artorius around for reference but ultimately that ship represents half-assed effort to create a not-so-great replica so I don't feel like it bears finishing.

I chose the name Miranda for the Paris-class ship because I've head-canoned that the UNSC would commission a ship named after Cdr. Miranda Keyes. It'll be a post-war retrofit outfitted with some Covenant tech (gravity lifts, shields etc.) As far as I know there isn't canonically a ship with that name as yet.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If you don't plan on finishing Artorious mind if I take a look over and maybe finish it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Can do. I don't mind that at all. How should I get the blueprint to you?

EDIT: Also the latest version has no MAC installed, I ripped it out because the entire gun assembly needed lowered in the housing to be more accurate to the original model. There's a semblance of a muzzle there but I never completed the new gun because I was too busy experimenting with different looks and materials for it. Then I obviously began work on the Miranda instead.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just export it to .sment then Zip it and attach to a PM

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Looking good! Especially liking the lighting effects.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Cheers, Mariux.

Update: FFG-579 Artorius's construction is now firmly in the hands of Thadius Faran, should he wish to complete it.

Started work on FFG-577 Miranda.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Updated the OP to give it a more RP-y feel. I'm an RPer at heart after all, sue me!

Reactions: NuclearFun