EOFException Crash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've got Windows 7 Ultimate

today i am updated my client and i cant join my favorite server or any server.
    I get the following message:

DisconnectException: You have beeb disconnected from server (either connection problem or server crash)

ActualException: EOFException

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same error here too. I looked at some of the other forum posts and it looks like this is an issue that has been around for a little while. I still haven\'t found a way to fix it. I think the developers have to solve some problem on their end. I was only able to play the game twice, both times without any login messages. Now, the game stops on login/connect even when I try singleplayer. I\'m hoping this game won\'t be one that you need an internet connection to their server to play singleplayer, but that seems to be what\'s up. Since there\'s a problem serverside, singleplayer is broken, too. At least, that\'s what I\'ve gathered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m still having this problem. Did you do anything to fix it, or does it go away on its own?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'ve deleted my %temp% files
    re-downloadded the launcher
    and every time when i open i click refresh and see if i have the last version