Energy management

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hi I think I need some help with energy management :

I'm building a very big ship and I need some tips, I would like to learn more about these ratios :

- How much thrust I need to move X mass at X speed ?

- How much energy I need to supply X trust ?

- How much energy do shields take ?

- How much energy do weapons take ?

I'm also looking for general tips about energy, or the math formulas for all of these things ! Thanks you !

Reaction score
    Press R on thruster or shield blocks that are connected to your ship to get a green box in the top right with info on what they provide and their energy drain. (ignore the shield energy drain, its a typo)

For weapons press T while inside the ship core and select the computer that controls what weaposn yo uwant to check, it will give a little scroll list to the right containing information on the weapon.

As for \"formulas\"

Energy Generators: They are weakened when placed adjacent to other generators, and are far more powerful when placed in a \"checkered\"/\"grid pattern, cubes DO NOT work for these.

Energy Tanks: These DO benefit from being adjacent to each other, cubes galore on these babies!

Shields: These guys dotn care, adjaceny or non;adjacency does not affect them whatsoever. 5 shield dispersers will always be just as powerfu las 5 shield dispersers, no matter the pattern(works well when used a \"barrier\" between shield generators).

Hope this helps!