Enable/Disable ability for shields - Servers

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think shields make this game bland and boring, than again thats just me, however I would like a server option where one can disable or enable the ability to use shields

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The server configs include values for shielding. If you want to disable them, set the shields per capacitor value to zero, and noone will be able to shield anything from anything. The same configs also allow you to buff armor to compensate, or any similar adjustments.

Essentially, this is already impletemented.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Playing without shields could be fun I suppose.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I think shields make this game bland and boring, than again thats just me, however I would like a server option where one can disable or enable the ability to use shields
    You know about Ion Effect, right?

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I wasn't addressing his proposed solution - which I read and had no comment about - I was addressing his statement that he feels that shields make the game boring. Ion is extremely relevant to that, since a strong 100% Ion weapon can evaporate millions of shields in a few seconds. Are you seriously saying that the existing of Ion is irrelevant to whether or not shields make the game boring?