Emperor Class Carrier

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like to finally present my latest complete build: the Emperor Class Carrier. I don't feel like writing a whole slew of fluff, so here's the rundown, including a bunch of massive screen captures that I can't resize properly

Here's the download link http://star-made.org/node/18240

Although designed from the ground up for roleplay purposes, Emperor Class Carriers are monstrously capable warships, boasting a turret system that can simultaneously dish out 80,000 DPS across two 180 degree firing arcs and a main "Hex" cannon with a DPS rating of 54,000. Here's some more stats.

I'll highlight some of her key features and accomodations in this thread, but for the full picture, this http://imgur.com/a/Gra1g will more than sate your desires.

As you can see, each area of the ship is color coded, Red is Gunnery, White is Medical, Yellow are Hangar, Blue is the Command Deck, Green is the crew deck and brown is engineering.

Here we see the bottom and top down profiles.

And this is the foreward battery/CIC and the engine block.

Here is the main hangar, semi-filled with various ships.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Something about support girders just really looks good to me. Well done!

Reaction score
    Fantastic work!

I love how you show the differnt sections of the ship, 10/10 love the design. I am going to use it often :)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    And thanks for the positive support! It makes up for some guy giving the download page one star before I could post a picture on there!

Bridge

CIC/War Room

Mess Hall

Server Room

Foreward Observatory/Lab

Crew Lounge