Economony

Reaction score
    Economony is something. I think when the game somehow gets this is would like a change in the shops. Currently its way to easy to get money, wether with server commands or natural salvaging, but the server commands cant be stopped without removing them, but the salvage part can. I think a system like this would work:

Say a shop will buy my plexi glass at 1500 (throwing out numbers). Every 100 above 1000 the shops maximum capsity will decrease by 1000. So i have 500 which will lower the max by 5000, but you may already be questioning this. Say something else I can sell for 2000. The shop would decrease capsity by 5000 at a maximum. This would then make money making more tricky and makes more fun trying to get money. Currently I just take my salvage ship and wreck glass and a bunch of hulls and sell and form from station's glass alone I get over 5mil at the right shop.

This is just a suggestion to make salvaging more of an activity then a "2 hours i got 50m",(Idk what the average rate of salvaging money per hour is but I'm justing throwing out a number.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think putting a cap on the number of L5 ore pirates drop would help stabilize an economy. Builder blocks are the other problem with one you can salvage a planet or station in minutes and have all the money you need. Once those things are fix or changed or what have you, you can then start to fix the economy.

just my thoughts tho.