Dyson Sphere Project

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    I'm going to ASSuME that they have not patched out something. Take a basic stick ship. Fleet it. Allign your astro to it by sitting on the core. (ON not IN) fleet order it to a star secor so it flys into the star's core. Neither you nor the ship you're fleet-ordering wil ltake star damage as long as you're not IN the core.

Sky will go all funky when you're inside the star itself. Deploy the station from a blueprint. Bam real star is enclosed.

Reactions: joshspaceboy
    Reaction score
    I'm going to ASSuME that they have not patched out something. Take a basic stick ship. Fleet it. Allign your astro to it by sitting on the core. (ON not IN) fleet order it to a star secor so it flys into the star's core. Neither you nor the ship you're fleet-ordering wil ltake star damage as long as you're not IN the core.

Sky will go all funky when you're inside the star itself. Deploy the station from a blueprint. Bam real star is enclosed.
    Before I started constructing this I was aware you could trap an actual star inside a station, however its not something I could repeat so I decided against it.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Before I started constructing this I was aware you could trap an actual star inside a station, however its not something I could repeat so I decided against it.
    While intriguing, using an actual star serves no purpose but to endanger your own forces. However, you can always "make" a star inside the sphere using blocks.

Reactions: joshspaceboy