Dude needing help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so I just got starmade and I'm trying to figure out I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the memory usage screen next up I have tried the leading the file and restarting scratch but it still shows up how do I turn it off

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Edited fatal typo in your title.

Have you tried allocating more memory in the 1rst window of the Launcher, up in the left corner at \"Options\" ?

Reaction score
    I\'m pretty certain this is a bug, but it seems to have no detrimental effects besides an annoying message. I\'ve seen posts from people claiming that they\'ve allocated, like, 32GB of RAM to the game and still get the message. Alternatively you might not have enough RAM allocated, so if you\'re having some kind of issue that might be related to RAM usage, try what MichaelSeph suggested and it may help. Otherwise it probably won\'t hurt to just ignore it.

Reaction score
    From what I experienced so far, it has no effect on the game, besides the annoying message.

Somebody claimed it went away when setting max memory usage to 512 instead of 1024, so feel free to try that out (I remember something similar with minecraft).