Drill and Drilling stations

Reaction score
    Drilling block that allowes mine planet/asteroid automatically. Sounds easy? What if one block means you can drill 1 block deep. And you would need lots of energy to mine with it. Drilling enhancer would be block that speeds up the drilling progress. Drilling would pick minerals from planets taking minerals to drill chest thing. And when drill chest is connected to factory it would automatically create stuff. When planet is empty from minerals. Drilling would stop doing anythin. Drilling ships? Maybe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I disagree, a better way to mine automatically would be drone ships with salvage beams. Who would build a drill when you have a laser that can do the job better?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Contacaton: Tier them up. Make column drilling happen first before reaching the salvage beams, unless lucky and looted from other ships, pirates, or dungeons/ruins.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Both the options sound cool. One could be effective but costly, and the other cheap while slow. I mean, in a more balanced game, getting that many AI drones should not be that easy.