Dragging recipes causes a crash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don't know if it's just me, but trying to drag a Recipe item causes a crash.

I've triple-checked to confirm what is causing the crash, and it is definitely just left-clicking the recipe. Right-clicking it still works.

Edit: Destroyed the chest it was in to pick it up, and I can drag it around in my inventory just fine. I can also put it into a chest and take it back out.

I guess it's just taking a new one out of a chest or something, I don't know.

Reaction score
    I\'ve seen a handful of issues with recipes, none of them are really consistent though.

I\'ve seen the issue you describe - had a recipe that crashed everytime I touched it. I was finally able to move it out of inventory by just dropping it.

Another recipe became corrupted and now says \"Unknown\" after I had accidentally picked up the factory module it was in (instead of typing \"R\" to open it). I picked up the recipe and put it back into the factory module, and it no longer works and now says \"Unknown\" and errors when right clicking.

I bought I bunch of some ore so I could buy the recipe, I didn\'t like the recipe it gave me so I sold it back to the shop, now suddenly all the ore (of that type) is gone.