'Down Payment' for territory control.

Reaction score
    If a thread already exists I apologize.

I know I am guilty, as well as others, of building 2 block stations for mining bonuses, simply when a person first controls a system they should have to pay x amount of faction points. I know there is a credit payment for stations, however credits dont have very much use beyond that(1 mil feels like pocket change).

I dont think this requires much explanation... faction point costs to control system for first time would reduce temporary control for mining.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The issue with this is that faction points are so abundant, factions are already accumulating 100,000's, and it cant cost too much because of the newbs.

Reaction score
    The issue with this is that faction points are so abundant, factions are already accumulating 100,000's, and it cant cost too much because of the newbs.
    Yeah, I guess I would agree, the faction point system is just too bare right now to make suggestions.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Newbs can mine their own home system in the beginning.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Maybe for faction points the bigger a faction the less points per member they get?

Example: a faction with 10 people gets 10 FP per hour or whatever it is and a faction with 100 gets 5 points per person?
    It doesn't have to be like that but as long as the bigger factions still get more FP but not 100,000s more then that is ok.

Reaction score
    Maybe for faction points the bigger a faction the less points per member they get?

Example: a faction with 10 people gets 10 FP per hour or whatever it is and a faction with 100 gets 5 points per person?
    It doesn't have to be like that but as long as the bigger factions still get more FP but not 100,000s more then that is ok.
    Yeah, I hope after this next rail docking update that they go back and figure out the logistics for faction points, as well as balance the crafting/blueprint system