Dont think this is a chunk error

Reaction score
    I noticed that when i logged on that some of the work that i did on a ship wasn't there, i tried reloading the chunks (Tab+f6) but my work that i did on my last log in just wasn't there. Has anyone else noticed this error or is this unique to my game?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Chunk errors have been known to happen. Keep hitting tab+F6 though. It has been reported by a steam forum user that tab+F6 did not work the first few times.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sometimes even chunk reload doesn't help. Try restarting the game entirely if that doesn't work.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hmm, I presume something like this happened today with my planet based faction home base. When I arrived a cube of 16x16x16 was missing including some stores, the faction block and most of the floor, in fact making the place inaccessible because of a huge planet core lava lake below. ;)

Quite gutted I first installed the latest backup I had, but since that was too long ago for my taste, I reverted to the current world again and when I loaded it up all was as it should have been and the hole was gone. I'm probably lucky since this is the first time I experienced something like this in the game.

Greets,

Jan