Bug Docked entities Data maufunction

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Logged back into my Single player world to continue work on a project of mine, however i found that 2 of the docked reactors were no longer working........
    Upon closer inspection a cubic 'chunk' of the docked reactors had disappeared (off to who knows where).

All reactors had been in perfect condition the last time I logged on.
    Any ideas :?
    Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Not sure about the missing section. I think I've read about it happening somewhere but I though they fixed that already. What does happen is the logic sometimes breaks on the docked reactors. It happens more often when you have many of them (I have a total of 80+ so every time I log in some aren't running. So I assume it happens with a just a couple of them just less likely. It looks like the logic breaks when the game loads the sector when you login. I get around this but a logic button setup that through wireless links turn off all the docked reactors and then after 6 seconds turns them all back on again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Try restarting Starmade. I've had this happen before, even had some docks seemingly disappear, though the attached reactors still showed as docked. Logging off and on again did the trick for me.