Do you guys know any good servers to play in??

Reaction score
    Last time I played Starmade on a server, me and my friend always got blown up by other players even though we weren't looking for trouble. It gets annoying when you make a nice ship and it gets blown up. Help?

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Last time I played Starmade on a server, me and my friend always got blown up by other players even though we weren't looking for trouble. It gets annoying when you make a nice ship and it gets blown up. Help?
    I recommend you search for the MushroomFleet server. From what I've read, all positive-numbered sectors on their server are build-mode only without PvP. As long as you stay in the "positive" side of MushroomFleet's universe, you should not get harassed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I recommend you search for the MushroomFleet server. From what I've read, all positive-numbered sectors on their server are build-mode only without PvP. As long as you stay in the "positive" side of MushroomFleet's universe, you should not get harassed.
    Just to clarify what he meant, only the - , - , - sectors (null-sec sectors) are pvp. The rest is build only. (So 7/8 of the server is build only, and only 1/8 is pvp)