DJXII's Pirate Fleet Diversification Project

Reaction score
    Ever wanted more pirates, but never felt like giving them any of your superpowered (or underpowered) designs?

Look no further! These ships were designed with Pirates in mind! Have an idea for a pirate ship? bring it here! We'll make the pirates a force to be reckoned with! (Or make them a little more entertaining to shoot.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should make a star trek borg cube (or sphere). An AI borg fleet would make my day.

Reaction score
    I made a small replacement for the Isanth VI for my LAN server.

It was basically designed to be comparable to the Isanth in size, but be far more effective in combat (the Isanth has only 4 shield generator blocks!) Relevant attributes:

• Thrust/Mass: 89.7 (49 blocks) / 64.2 (642 blocks)
    • Power: 3352.2 e/s
    • Shields: 7080.0 capacity, 0.5 sec recovery delay, 464 recovery/sec (26 blocks)
    • Primary fire: 2x 29 block Antimatter Cannons
    • Secondary fire: 1x 12 block BB Missile Array

It was designed with form over function as a pirate fighter, hence using the hull colors of a pirate base, so the weapons are a bit lackluster; I made it knowing that it would be a better combat vessel than the Isanth by default. It definitely has a much nicer profile than the Isanth, though, so it should make a good replacement as a \"lowest tier\" enemy, which was what it was intended for in the first place.

Reaction score
    I would rather stay away from genre-specific ships for my pirates, as well as \'hyper-efficiency\'. Players HAVE to have some sort of advantage, after all, especially since pirates tend to \'pack\' rather than 1 on 1 battles.

What sizes/scales are you looking for for this project?