Different game start

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it would be great if the game would start on a planet and you had to mine for minerals and literally make effort to build a ship. Now its way too easy to get credits early in the game. I believe stuff should be way more costly and more hard to get. Just my idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IMHO I like the game start so far but the game i centered around space and space travel. So what\'s the point in starting not in space, basically this game is not minecraft, but more akin to its brother/ sister. I myself inspired by this and minecraft am learning programing (C#) and goign to make my own version of this and minecraft combined, witgh a little extra stuff in between. I suggest you do something similar IF AND ONLY IF YOU REALLY WANT something implemented that is a bit individual. I mean you could have a hardcore mode where you do start on a planet, don\'t get me wrong, but with the games atmosphere (more so theme) now startign on a planet woudn\'t be really realistic in the feel of the game (although similarly to you i wish it was as you say). *coding is really not that hard, it\'s just kinda tedious to learn* (personal philosophy on coding)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well even if you dont start game on planet, i still think that material for ship should be harder to get. I think this is a really great game and it has massive potential. So i look forward to what it will become.