Dev jobs

Reaction score
    Correct me if i am wrong, but
    schema:codes
    Kupu:textures
    omni:models
    calbiri&dukeofrealms: PR (whatever that means)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    PR is Public Relations :u Meaning Keeping the Player Base Happy and relaying feedback to Schema in a manner in which he can improve the gaming experience.

You could also Sorta Add Resba to that List :p though not part of Schine, he is in charge of the website yes?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    To avoid confusion here is a list. The about page will hopefully fix further confusion when it comes.

Schine/ StarMade Team

• Robin Promesberger/Schema: Creator/Lead Developer (Overlord of all and master coder.)
    • Keaton Pursell/Omni: 3D Art Director (Mainly focused on 3D Art for the game.)
    • Joshua Keel/Calbiri: Community Manager (Public relations and management of community content.)
    • Tom Berridge/Kupu: 2D Art Director (Focused on textures for the game and external StarMade art)
    • Miles Smith/wedtm: Web Director (Management and Development of StarMade material on the world wide web.)
    • Mike Creuzer/Audentio: Web Designer (Designs most if not all of the themes and skins for StarMade websites)
    • Michael Debevec/Bench: Content Manager (Management and production of promotional and official content such as videos, competitions, community events)
    • Tai Coromandel/DukeofRealms: General Manager (Team Management, Business Development, Public Relations and any other project that no one else can/has the time to work on.)

Other Official People

Game Testers

• AndyP - Head Tester
    • Testing Team

StarMade Dock (Gamer Dock LTD folks)

• Resba - Forum Administrator
    • Moderational Team

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I thought AndyP was a Schine team member, and not just "Other official people"

Last edited by a moderator: