Dev Build 0.173

Reaction score
    Speaking of Nacht - I think 66 Nacht for advanced hull is a bit pricey. Nacht is already used for exotic things like warp gates and jump drives.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Speaking of Nacht - I think 66 Nacht for advanced hull is a bit pricey. Nacht is already used for exotic things like warp gates and jump drives.
    Only advanced black hull. Try other colours if you don't want to use Nacht.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Only advanced black hull. Try other colours if you don't want to use Nacht.
    IMO, hull color shouldn't be determined by precious materials... All hull should be made of the same material for each tier plus... maybe three capsules of correspondingly-colored rock... Not tons of expensive metal that is far more useful in technical blocks. People shouldn't be discouraged from using any color of hull.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Ithirahad it isn't just the coloured hull. Also grey hull uses ore. And it is advanced hull after all, it is very powerful and should be expensive.

Reaction score
    Well advanced hull isnt all that powerful yet...we'll have to wait for the HP system to see how good it is. Right now on a pure crafting server its very hard to justify advanced hull. I personally dont make it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The advanced hull presumably will be really useful, as it has a huge amount of hp and armor.