Deskonya Sovreignty

Reaction score

Deskonya Sovreingty

We are a faction desiring riches in ships and materials. Designing moderately sized ships is what we do, some for ourselves, some for our hundreds of drones.

We are known for our heavy use of drones, to make up for our small faction size. You might even see a cloud. A metal cloud.

We are not a hostile clan, though we take hostile action seriously. Attack, and the next morning you may find your home and ship decimated with dozens of drones, just waiting for you.

We also have a website for our members, and a more formal way of applying, (though you can still apply here using our format provided, but I can't promise acceptance will be as fast.)

Click here to go to our site.

Deskonya Sovreignty Shipyards

Our flagship is called the "Harpy". It's small, can fit in some of the largest docks, and carries four ships, usually Masers. At times, our flagship may appear multiple times. The Harpy called 'Harpy' is the flagship, the harpies called 'Eagle' are mere warships.

Our most common warships are the Xero (Designed for anti-pirate and anti-medium ships.) and the Maser (Designed for breaking through light-medium shields.)

You wont often see our warships out, merely some of our drones. Our drones have dozens of different makes and models, and are what we put most of our resources and power into, making them as powerful as possible, while still holding our aesthetic standards and small size.

On some of our older and more successful colonies, you may find something, a cloud. No, this is not a new feature in the game, it's not a nebula. What you're seing is defense drones left in place to protect that territory.

Server

Unlike other factions, we don't take up space at NASS or another server, we run on our own server.

Click here to go to the forum page of our server.

Applications

We are strict on who we accept, so unlikely you will be accepted, but if you still want to try and think you may be accepted, here is our format: (Note: I much prefer you PM me instead of reply to this post.) (Note 2: Being accepted here, also counts as a whitelist to the server.)

Where do you live? (Reason: Ping. If Canada/US, state east/west):

How long have you owned/played the game? (Note: Paid players get higher priority, as they are almost guaranteed to be long-lasting players, where free will be forced to leave when the game is no longer free.):

State your age:

Why do you want to join the Faction?:

State how a reactor works. (Reason: If you don't know how, I don't want to teach you how.):

State any/all experiences you have with the Bobby AI Module:

What type of player are you? (Ex. Miner, Pirate-Hunter, Player-Hunter, Colonist, etc..):

What factions have you been a part of? (State all. Non-starmade ones should have the game stated.):

Please link all (If too many, link the most recent.) of your designs. (Posts and screenshots. Ships, stations, colonies and drones.):

Reaction score
    england eastside london

joshua casson

i am a good worrior and miner i want to join because i like this faction

dont know

a ship with 10 turrets active at the same time

hunter to all i hunt only the ones im told to colanist becasue i can make a good comunity

notch gang MINECRAFT

Merchants starmade

deatthbringer march of war