(Delete Topic, no longer needed)

Reaction score
    I can defiantly say for sure that this is NOT a server you will regret joining. I have been with MLMC for over a year now for what has seamed ages and have truly enjoyed the many many hours I have spent on it. The staff are friendly, the very system is set up with that of utmost geniuses. I HIGHLY recommend joining the SrarMade server. I would also recommend trying out the main minecraft towny based server as well as the many games they also support. See you there! ^_^

-james8470

Reaction score
    As of right now I am really enjoying the server as it as been tremendously increasing its player online status. In conclusion, I hope that you all give it a try and I assure you that it will be a very fun and exciting server just as you wish.

Reaction score
    Updated the first post to better explain what we're offering the players. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This server sounds very interesting indeed. Once I expand my faction off of our private server I'm hoping to find a good home server for us, and this looks highly promising. :) Expect to see me pop in to check things out at some point in the near future. ^.=.^