Suggestion Delete a thread of your own...

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

It would be very useful if you had the ability to delete your own threads. You could have it so that the thread for be no longer publicly visible but just for Moderators and Administrators. But still as deleted as anyone may really want.
    Unless they have posted something and then removed it because it breaks the ToS, then they won't be happy with them being able to just remove it for the public, but not the Moderators and Administrators. But anyway, who cares about them.
    There needs to be some law and order, but also some public control.
    What I mean is that Moderators and Administrators would still be able to see the content and act on it, but it would no longer be visible for the public. So if you accidentally made a post you could delete it, or if your post was causing a problem you could just delete it and stop people commenting on it and reading it who are standard users of the service.

As well as this, being able to delete comment on posts in the same way would be useful. Even if instead of that person's comment there was a little message saying "Comment Removed".

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Where do i start. No simply for the fact bad threads deserve bad ratings and being able to remove your comment that may of been stupid is well, Stupid. You should think before you post not go 5 days later "this is getting more hate then i wanted Delete" Its not cool and should not happen. Mods should have the delete button not the public and threads posted to attack someone or hate on the game should be able to be seen
    Plus its our right to be able to see everything here this is a forum a place of threads and its abit like IRC you cant unsay things there why should you be able to here?