DawnOfSkies here...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok here, it is I am a builder, scavenger and friendly player who like to have fun. I love to build large and needlessly complicated builds in minecraft. mostly cause i like to make things. I came here cause this game has caught my eye, i have donated 4 dollars so far, but i have the full intentions to purchase the game for myself and my roomie.

I usually get along with most people, but there are some that i don't get along with. I'm here to make friends and have fun.hopefully that will be the only things that will happen to me soon enough.

to the developpers and and programmers, i tip my hat as a rookie game designer to your game, its a beautiful world you made. I am currently teaching my self everything i need to make some of my own projects work. this voxel engine is a neat toy, but im not using the same kind of coding you guys use in this game, since im being familiar with smile basic. and im at the limits of the gotos and @labels. now, lol, im currently trying to figure out how to structure in smile basic modular programming with arrays and subroutines,

people can't always judge a book by its cover, I'm doing this without ever having gone to college or university. So props to you guys skill with this game.