Dalmont Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Dalmont

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST (GMT -5)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Vacation coming up in August, other than that, a few hours a week of dedicated time.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Going on 3 years now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I primarily do creative building; but I like to get into survival to test the balance of my creations.

I also tend to focus more on the PvE / RP side of things, and try to push the limits on what can be done in StarMade.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Accessibility, and experience. I'm easy to get a hold of if you have questions, and I've dabbled in nearly every corner of StarMade.

In addition I've also worked closely with the development team in the past to bring meaningful content into the game.

What are some of your weaknesses? I do disappear on occasion, and I get easily frustrated with a bad group dynamic.

What motivates you to become a council member? Last council term was a debacle. Now that we have a real and structured system to make the council effective I would like to use it to its fullest.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I try my best to support new and upcoming content creators, have served with the council before, and have been able to contribute several of my own creations into StarMade itself.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.