Custom Factory

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    Hi, an short question from me, is it possible to create custom Factory, cause it looks like you can define blocks as an factory in the block config, but is it possible to give them their factory id, and where they have to be?

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi, i'm not sure that's what you are looking for but the type and id of a block can be found in BlockTypes.properties, to add a new factory you have to add a new <Block icon="ID_OF_ICON" name="A new factory block" textureId="u, v, w, x, y, z" type="KIND_OF_FACTOR">

Alendon

Programmer
    Reaction score
    Ok but thats not what i excactly searched, in every craftable block there is an field like: <ProducedInFactory>3</ProducedInFactory>
    and i want to do something like <ProducedInFactory>6</ProducedInFactory>, but i have to "register" this id and link it to my new factory block, and i search the hopefully possibility to do that. The <type> tag is related to the BlockTypes.properties and handles the block id's

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    At the end of BlockTypes.property there's some free IDs that you can use to register new block but i'm not sure that you can use theme has factory, it's only decoratives blocks. If I'm not wrong, the function of a block is coded, you can't say without java that your block ID is a factory, weapon, computer, or something else