Crusades musical oddities!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This isnt starmade related, why are you posting it here guy? stahp advertising it where no one carez :P

Reaction score
    Cause negativity and pessimism is much more appropriate in the forums. Until there is an off-topic section in the forums this seems to me like the perfect place to share this sort of thing.

Good work Crusade. This is not really my type of music but i can definitely appreciate it. Keep it up!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Crusade knows I like his music, I was feeling particularly high on sugar that day :P

Reaction score
    Oh boy, silly me. I kind of figured that and wasn\'t going to reply directly to you. Sorry \'bout that.

edit: #lrn2spel :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I just need to find some headphones so i get deecent bass sounds :P

You should make background music for Starmade, because it is a fairly lacking part of the game.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    These tracks are flippin great! This is just the sort of thing I like listening to while I\'m in game (and out of game, too). I\'ve found that EDM, electronica, Synthpop, and Italo Disco go great with Starmade.

....Also a tad jealous, as whenever I sit down at My synth rack, I can never really get a full track composed yet, just a few neat but repetitive loops or neat but incomplete leads.... Le Sadface.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If anyone wants to collab or learn a few things, feel free to add mo on skype! ninewave2