Crusade Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Crusade

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT +10

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? At minimum - 15 hours. most of which will be on weekends.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Over 2 years.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Builder, role-player, survivalist.

I play on servers for roleplay and survival. When creative building, I build alone.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm in-touch with the community, I have a general idea about what Starmade is missing, and what needs improvement.

What are some of your weaknesses? I rarely complete my builds, I'm in chat far more than I should be, I'm biased towards RP and survival elements/suggestions.

What motivates you to become a council member? Creating a sustainable link between the community and Schine, finding more elements to enhance survival and roleplay aspects of the game, as well as being a soundboard for the community.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I build ships, create mods, assist people in chat, moderate the forums, find bugs, bug the devs, and generally annoy people until they do things.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.