Critical Error problem

Reaction score
    Hi, we've been enjoying StarMade for a little while now but have recently encountered a few problems. They seem to coincide with the recent updates, but that may be coincidence since I've been tinkering around with our LAN server set-up as well (although I rather doubt this is the cause as they've happened on two different computers running the server).

I'm now getting a Critical Error "SectorNotFoundException: Sector 9" on a regular basis. The sector number changes sometimes, but is usually 9 (possibly because I'm usually in 8,8,5 ?). This causes the server to crash.

The comp I'm currently running the server on is this:

i7 4770K @ 3.5 ghz
    16 GB RAM
    GTX 760 driver 340.52
    Win7 Pro 64
    JAVA 64 bit installed
    StarMade v0.1885

I've re-downloaded a few times trying to repair missing files with no luck. This happens whether I'm playing on my own client (same machine) or have an other client connected over the LAN.

Thx in advance ;)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Sounds like an error in a sector, clicking repair only fixes the install files, not the database, which is where the problem probably is. Try making a new world and seeing if the problem persists, or if it just that save world.