Creeper__God Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Creeper__God

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT - 4

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I ussually between four and ten hours a week that could be devoted to the council.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing StarMade since late August of 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I do a mix of creative building and faction work on servers.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have multiple play styles that I am comfortable with which lets me contribute to a variety of topics. I also tend to be fairly calm during debates and arguements and not let my personal opinion interfere with understanding other people's points of view.
    I also do my best to show everyone in the comunity respect in all situations.

What are some of your weaknesses? I tend to lean towards supporting ideas that give more options to builders such as new deco blocks and the likes.
    I'm definitely not the best with grammer and spelling although I make sure to catch as many of my mistakes as I can before posting anything.

What motivates you to become a council member? I enjoy contributing to the comunity and I feel that becoming a council member would be a great way to do more of that.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently I run the NFD Build Server, a whitelisted build server that is used by a few of the larger factions in the comunity as well as quite a few lone wolf players that are just looking for a place to build.
    I also lead Nova Fleet Dynamics, a faction based on Elywn Eternity that mainly builds stuff although we do take part in some faction combat.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.