creative mode

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    singleplayer kind of is. you have infinite items and credits using the /give and /give_credits commands.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    If my theory about this game is right there maybe gona be a Creative mode...like Sandbox but you have no limit in money and blocks...
    You already have no limit in money and blocks :|

Reaction score
    Funny how I find people complaining about "necroposts" that much more annoying than revisiting an old thread once in a while, especially if they don't have anything to add to the discussion. The same goes for people posting reaction images. Just sayin'.

http://star-made.org/news/starmade-v0-194-shipyards

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    To be fair, upon googling "does starmade have a creative mode?" this was the first thread that popped up, and I corrected it for all the future viewers.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It does now. Be an admin or in a shipyard and you should see a creative mode tab in your inventory.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Funny how I find people complaining about "necroposts" that much more annoying than revisiting an old thread once in a while, especially if they don't have anything to add to the discussion. The same goes for people posting reaction images. Just sayin'.

http://star-made.org/news/starmade-v0-194-shipyards
    I always find it amusing when I see "Use the search function before asking a question!" and "Don't necropost!" said in the same forum.