Creative Mode Suggestions

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi, I've been enjoying creative mode emmensly, but one thing that frustrates me is when swap multiple items from the creative menu, which eventually becomes as disorganised as my regular inventory.

I would like to suggest the following;
    - Move all items in the hotbar up into the creative window, so the hotbar is empty on start.
    - Lock all creative window items in place, so they're always in the same place all the time. This would be a huge time saver, not having to look for things that have moved due to use and swapping.
    - Dragging down to the hotbar would remain the same, but the item would not disappear or exchange in the creative menu.
    - Clustering with Headings to match those in the shop catalogue would also help. Familiarity with the shop would help with creative mode and vice versa.
    - Or, turn the hotbar into the creative mode menu with the ability to scroll up/down like the multiple hotbars in game.

By the way, did I mention creative mode rocks! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, after just getting used to and really relying on the multiple hotbars, I can't use them in creative *cries* hoping this can be implemented soon so I can get back to some serious server improvement.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    11 days ago (in the v0.194 update notes) Schema said:
    In future updates the sorting option as well as the assignment to the hotbar will improve, as at the moment the nicely sorted blocks quickly get unsorted when used.
    Until then,

11 days ago (in the v0.194 update notes) Schema said:
    In this absolute creative mode you can also drop as many items as you want into other inventories like chests.
    just fill a storage block or two and work from that.

(sometimes I feel like I am the only person that actually reads this stuff.)

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Until then,

just fill a storage block or two and work from that.

(sometimes I feel like I am the only person that actually reads this stuff.)
    Ah, wouldn't using storage blocks be even more complicated?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Depends how many storage blocks you use and how your sort them.
    Or just use a shop module and /shop_infinite. I find that is the easiest 'creative mode'.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yup, I find that quite annoying as well.. Also the filter is pretty much useless for finding blocks.