Crass Aerospace - Attrition Heavy Fighter

Reaction score
    Draydin Crass Aerospace is pleased to announce the first ship to be released from the test labs...
    The Attrition, Heavy Star Superiority Fighter

A pure AMC fighter with attached manned or automated turret system, dominate the star system alone or with a trusted ally that can cover your back as you fly.

Designed with a slip head-on profile to minimize direct hits during intense dogfights.

Tightly mounted landing struts do not add drag in flight...

... and allow for a solid, stable, non-dock assist planetary landing when needed.

If interested in adding this fighter to your arsenal, please contact our representatives (http://starmadedock.net/content/dcf-attrition.379/) and they will be more than happy to assist you!

Reaction score
    Haha, neat fighter. I don't see very many with turrets, but that's not a bad thing! Good job and keep 'em coming.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You appear to be using the Immersion Blocks Mod. Might want to list that as a needed thing for potential customers

Reaction score
    You appear to be using the Immersion Blocks Mod. Might want to list that as a needed thing for potential customers
    If that were true, I would, however... this fighter was built with purely default StarMade blocks available in v0.1421

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Then what are those grill/grate wedges? o_O

Reaction score
    Then what are those grill/grate wedges? o_O
    If you're speaking of that effect on the underside of the second and third images... that's how the shadows render on angled surfaces on my computer. Otherwise those are just simple wedges, corners, pentas, and tetras.