Council Resignation Letter

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    This morning I tendered my resignation to the Council of Intergalactic Representatives.

The decision follows a week or two of debating and stressing over relinquishing my seat on the council and given the current state of the council, the activity levels of several of my fellow councilors and the nature of the council's interaction with Schine, I have concluded the best representation of those whom voted me into office is to resign a seat that no longer holds the potential to adequately represent them.

Thanks for your support, being elected to the Council of Intergalactic Representatives for two terms by this community was a great honor. I will continue to be involved with the community, play & stream the game and will even gladly help the team in anyway (especially displays) that I may be asked in the future.

Best regards,
    Borst

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just hope you thinked on it a lot, so you don't regret it when it is late :)

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Whoever fills your shoes better have big feet! :cool::D:rolleyes:

I can't do it, this part time job is more full time than I bargained for. :confused:o_O:oops:
    And I don't have my new computer built yet. Or picked out the parts for that matter.
    (was told I was going to get 35 hours a week, getting 50-60. No free time for me)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well, I've read over your initial post a few times, it's a little vague on what's really the matter, but I can understand you don't want to go into too much details. ;)

Anyway, it's good to hear you pick up regular streaming again, I missed my little 'before dinner' injection of StarMade at regular intervals. :D

Greets,

Jan

Reactions: ToasterBorst

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I'm sorry, but I would like to know the reasoning if it pertains to issues within the council.

If the council isn't working, we should probably be informed, we already hear very little about what's happening.

Reactions: Dire Venom

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    I'm sorry, but I would like to know the reasoning if it pertains to issues within the council.

If the council isn't working, we should probably be informed, we already hear very little about what's happening.
    I'm sure we'll all have a much better idea what is happening soon.