Core placement request.

Reaction score
    I made 2 suggestions a while back about being able to move the core and also getting inside of the cockpit which then will allow you to fly the ship and from the cockpit and also allow you to cover your core up and not having to run all the way to the core.

I thought of a better Idea for moving the ship core. My idea is not to be able to move the ship core but to places it last, you probably think how would we do that well we already have the building block why cant we assign a key to place the building block with out a surface which then we can build upon. When you build a ship or a car or plane you dont build around the engine you build the body then place the engine in.

So my idea is you get the function of the ship core in the build block like advance buildmode and you can place the build block anywhere in space if you by pressing the assigned key like the shipcore but you cant fly it, then when you have finished your ship body then you place the ship core and it assigns all of your ships hull blocks to that ship core and you can then name it after that you can start adding all your thrusters and guns and stuff. This in turn will give you more freedom of building and you dont have to worry about where you put the core then or where it is placed if you make a mistake.