Core orientation- allow rotation of the core

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Both a bug and a suggestion:

Coming back to my game, my massive ship now faces the wrong way as the core for some reason saved facing Opposite of how the ship was built, making back front and the front the back. No way I can rebuild this massive thing to fix it, so my ship is kinda ruint =/

Suggestion: Let us change core oriantation and facing, allowing for rotation just like docking panels. That way if this happens it's really easy to fix, and for those who build things the wrong way, they can easilly re-allign themselves.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe you could move the core complete around cause I\'ve build ships where the core is in a rather stupid place and it would be great to just move it instead of basicly rebuilding it

Reaction score
    I was biulding massive ship when collided with by an ai trader. Now my core has rotated 90 deg.

Is there any way to rotate it back.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As a quick fix, you can use the SMEDIT program available on these forums (I think it\'s in Projects somewhere) to rotate a core on a saved ship, or even move it to another part of a ship. But we really do need the capability to rotate it in-game.