Control Panels-bringing meaning to the bridge

Reaction score
    Control systems could provide functionality to a ships bridge. A control panel may be linked to a system like the core and control said system. Im personally hoping that the controll panel could have a gui that the ship builder could edit and move panels in to like a text box panel or a cockpit view panel. Perhaps the ship's creator could put certain keyboard controlls into the panel to turn somthing on or off open a door and even controll turrets. Again this would bring a large amount of use to the bridge of a ship and could give the ship builder alot more to do with his or her own ship.

-tom

:D

Reaction score
    It would nice to have a feature where you could turn all of your turrets off. So you can cease fire at that shop you selected, or if you want to sneak up on enemies in Multi Player.

I also like the idea of opening plex doors from the core, and releasing all fighters from a carrier with 1 button push.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Personaly, i\'d love to see this implemented, even if it may take a long time.

Insted of getting into the core, you sit in a chair, where you can switch between BridgeWhere the panels are CockpitWhere you fly the ship in first person. This would make multiple persons in a ship not only easier, but more RPable.

Wish i could vote up a thread.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There should be blocks that make an image of the ship and show you the damage and other properties on a monitor as well as pilots seats and other things. I think that these things or something similar will be in the final version of the game, eventually ^^ For now, we have to make do with pretend systems.

Reaction score
    i have sayed a block to control plex doors and lights were needed and turents being tagalble wer needed even more but this may let you undock masave amounts of ships to fight with thare boby ai\'s at the same time and to make better use of the blocks ingame wow you amasing