Connector stuck pls help

Reaction score
    when ı try to play connector says connecting but nothing happens ı waited for hours but its same pls help ı want to play this game or else ı want my money back !

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Is it single player?
    Multiplayer?
    What part did you get stuck at?
    Computer Specs (Maybe be a hardware issues)?
    Java version?
    Maybe a log of some form?

You can't expect people to wave a wand and make it work, you need to give more details so those who can help know where to look and what to suggestion. If you open your Starmade install, check the logs folder and upload the latest one (Should be a timestamp on them, post the latest).

I personally can't help much with technical problems, but if you are using steam (which your attitude suggests, given that the game is free atm), try using the download provide by the site here, and installing it again. Steam sometimes bugs things out, so it's worth a try.

Reaction score
    okay first ı cant play both of them mp and singleplayer and when ı press ok it stucks there is no problem at my pc or java and ı tried to downlod from site same happened please help ı want to play

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    okay first ı cant play both of them mp and singleplayer and when ı press ok it stucks there is no problem at my pc or java and ı tried to downlod from site same happened please help ı want to play
    There are a variety of ways Starmade can crash, it is an Alpha game after all. There could very well be a dozen reasons why it would crash there, all depending on different circumstances, which is why more info is asked for. There should be a log though if it got to the connection stages, that would be helpful for those that can read them.

Could try checking your anti-virus though, just "Connecting..." is the last stage of connection from what I know.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    There are a variety of ways Starmade can crash, it is an Alpha game after all. There could very well be a dozen reasons why it would crash there, all depending on different circumstances, which is why more info is asked for. There should be a log though if it got to the connection stages, that would be helpful for those that can read them.

Could try checking your anti-virus though, just "Connecting..." is the last stage of connection from what I know.
    Err, no "Requesting synchronize…" is the last stage, "Connecting…" is the first.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Err, no "Requesting synchronize…" is the last stage, "Connecting…" is the first.
    Well shit, I don't often look at it, it moves too fast most times. I always thought it flicked to connection for 1/2 a second after Synchronize though.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Well shit, I don't often look at it, it moves too fast most times. I always thought it flicked to connection for 1/2 a second after Synchronize though.
    It usually flicks to "initializing chat system" I think, (slow computer helped here)

Reaction score
    when ı try to play connector says connecting but nothing happens ı waited for hours but its same pls help ı want to play this game or else ı want my money back !
    I had your some problem, Marakov. It helped me when I right clicked the Starmade program(Not the short cut) and then I clicked "Run as administrator". If you still have problems you can post here again. (=