Computer/block linking suggestion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess i am not the only one who already faced this situation before:

I make my large new ship, with detailed layout, large amount of controlled blocks (ie. Salvagers) linked to one computer. During modifications, i use symmetry mode (not necessarily, but 95% of this happens while working with symmetry). So i work on finalising the ship and then i accidentally delete computer which had 5000 blocks connected to it. Well, crap. Now i have to break apart sealed segments of my ship, put out all the blocks (+bonus in the dark as it's usually hard to see anything in areas which are suposed to be filled by certain block type) and manually link them again one by one. So i think confirmation should be added. "WARNING: You are about to remove controller block. This will unlink all linked blocks. Please confirm [YES] [NO]" or something like that.

Another great thing would be some way to mass-relink unlinked weapon groups (for example if my ship takes damage and computer gets destroyed. That makes repairs take much longer). This happened to me once. It was better to scrap the whole ship and start from beginning because relinking so many blocks would take ages.