Combine Cubatoms and the Factory system.

Reaction score
    Instead of factory blocks and enhancers, why not use Cubatoms for crafting things?

You'd get three blocks - an Input, that splits items into Cubatoms, a Processor, that refines and stores Cubatoms, and a Fabricator, that turns Cubatoms into the selected block.
    Maybe also a Reactor - takes 'waste' cubatoms and turns them into a small amount of power.

You'd set each block to preform a specific action with the cubatoms (i.e splitting items into cubatoms, combining two to make a new one) before passing it onto the next block. Each processor block would use power, so the less steps your factory takes to make things, the more efficient it is.

Reaction score
    It's ok if we want to simplify the refining creation system however the most fun I've ever had with refining, processing and manufacturing in minecraft was the redstone and mechanism. It allows a min game in it self.

I would like to see is more individual factory items...ie refiner, compressor, assembler and manufacturer. Then with the linking system we could build more interesting factory complexes and add another more rewarding game play into the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Yes please! The current blue print system is absurd. This would actually bring sanity back to the system.