Colourful lasers and thrusters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simple suggestion realy, the player should be able to use computer cores to modify the apearance of their energy bolts,rockets and thruster exhaust flame. This would vastly help players individualise their ships. Plus it looks seriously cool. The weapons should all use their standard computers so that each weapon can have it's own look if the player wants it so.

yellow, blue, red, orange, green, pink, purple, cyan, white... Possibly black for some things.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    How about thrusters and A/M lasers changing color depending on the cannon/thruster size?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why would that be an improvement? It\'s neither more realistic nor is it better a gameplay mechanic. It limits the creativeness of a player with his ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Given I prefer uniformal, practical style, I don\'t think I\'d enjoy color-mash every time I\'d play on some server and area populated by players. And that\'s what it\'d be.

Subtle change of color - subtle as in \'the color stays the same, the hue somewhat changes\' I wouldn\'t have anything against. Though the idea of tying it to power/size of modules is quite interesting.

I\'d say though to not bother overly with this, at least until the backlog of bugfixes and priority additions cleans up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about having different types of anti matter cannons which have dinnferent colours, instead of changing the colour in the wespon computer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That would both bog the inventory down and would render weapons incompatible with eachother, despite being the same.