Coloured Weapons Fire

Wouldn't it be great if you could choose the colour of death you can hurl at your enemies?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Would you like to be able to customse the colour of your weapons fire? I know there's been some discussion in other threads about how such an option might be implemented (determined by Faction affiliation, adding a colour changer option to the Weapons Computer, attaching a coloured Plexlight to your weapons array etc.) but this poll isn't primarily about that. I just want to see how many people in the community would actually like to see this as a feature and why.

Personally, I think it'd be great not only for aesthetics but also helpful for easily telling friend from foe in an intense dogfight. I'm sure it was very reassuring for the pilots of the Rebel Alliance to know anything firing green laser-blasts was not their friend.

What do other people think? Any other pros/cons?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    i could swear that schema had confirmed this is coming but given what he's currently working on i would think that its a very low priority addition atm.

Reaction score
    i could swear that schema had confirmed this is coming but given what he's currently working on i would think that its a very low priority addition atm.
    He did confirm it, and it's probably the simplest thing to implement that was talked about in the last Q&A. Put a plex light next to the weapons computer is how you'll be able to do it. Hopefully we get more plex light colors.

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It is confermed! swell!

And yes, while the current plex lights come in a good variety for lighting, some purple lasers, teal and in-between colors would be good aswell, but even just the light colors would do well.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    It's confirmed and discussed elsewhere too.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think it would be cool as something that you can get for paying, rather than just having to pay for everything or get nothing (after the alpha state)