ColoredSystemBlocks

Reaction score
    This suggestion i have its hard to start with but i think i'll start with an example.
    You guys ever noticed how ugly a cloak ship can be (even the best ones).
    The fact that there is little choice other that have powerblocks showing around all over the ships makes me sad on the design.

Also the same applies to small ships. They don't actually need much hull or armor blocks, cause they can be destroyed pretty fast. And also we return to the same point has the previous paragraph. If we do not put hull or armor blocks on the ship it will be ugly has hell. (with all system blocks showing)

Every block adds mass to the ship right. What if certain new blocks would had no mass, but also no stats (no armor, no hitpoints), purely decorative hull. Pretty much like a light rod, but cubical or even square like. It would be like a coat of paint all around the ship, but it wouldn't give any benefits other than visual.
    Everyone would have no reason not to have beautiful ships like this.
    I think it would make a huge step on the game awesomeness.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I don't see how anyone is failing to make good looking ships with the blocks we currently have, blocks that do contribute to the future health system. Nobody would really use blocks that did absolutely nothing for a ship if we can accomplish the same with current blocks.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Are you kidding me? Small ships need armor a hell of a lot more than a battleship, which has shields as the main protector. 1000 EHP is a lot more useful when you're fighting ships that do 50 damage a shot as opposed to 5000.

Also, it's quite easy to partially hull a permajammed & cloaked ship if you have a decent knowledge of how power works. See aceface and his stealth bomber.