• Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    :D me too! Can't wait to build a lot.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Username: Lord_Medved
    Past factions: Medved Hotels
    Role you would like: Building, though hopefully, if I get accepted I can prove my worth and eventually get to command a small fleet (trading fleet) as well as my hotels (which, if I am accepted will ofc be open to all who pay for rooms).
    Post a ship you have made: I tend to make buildings mostly, here is the latest project where some people were making a hotel and I had a few ideas so I came to help them and together made quite a nice hotel-Winter Ridge Hotel & Spa (http://imgur.com/a/zLMvT?gallery). Also built about 50% of http://prntscr.com/4yqmih. I had another 4-5 hotels but they are gone because the server they were on went down and I didn't have them blueprinted unfortunately.
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Your reason for joining: Well I like to build, hence I had a hotel faction. I have played on my friend's server mostly, but he's taken that down and after looking about on the forum decided I want to join a faction. I liked the nightclub and those pictures earlier on and I hope I can help with the base building or with some sort of outpost building....perhaps a resort hotel! Always wanted to make a resort hotel.......but making it just for myself seemed a bit boring. I saw Atlas Armament page and was very impressed by the builds, however I do not have a faction now and I would like to join one.......so I'm not sure I really want to wait a month.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Username: Lord_Medved
    Past factions: Medved Hotels
    Role you would like: Building, though hopefully, if I get accepted I can prove my worth and eventually get to command a small fleet (trading fleet) as well as my hotels (which, if I am accepted will ofc be open to all who pay for rooms).
    Post a ship you have made: I tend to make buildings mostly, here is the latest project where some people were making a hotel and I had a few ideas so I came to help them and together made quite a nice hotel-Winter Ridge Hotel & Spa (http://imgur.com/a/zLMvT?gallery). Also built about 50% of http://prntscr.com/4yqmih. I had another 4-5 hotels but they are gone because the server they were on went down and I didn't have them blueprinted unfortunately.
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Your reason for joining: Well I like to build, hence I had a hotel faction. I have played on my friend's server mostly, but he's taken that down and after looking about on the forum decided I want to join a faction. I liked the nightclub and those pictures earlier on and I hope I can help with the base building or with some sort of outpost building....perhaps a resort hotel! Always wanted to make a resort hotel.......but making it just for myself seemed a bit boring. I saw Atlas Armament page and was very impressed by the builds, however I do not have a faction now and I would like to join one.......so I'm not sure I really want to wait a month.
    Sorry mate but I'm going to have to deny your application due to lack of activity and experience. Come back in 3 weeks from now after being active on the forums and submitting community content on the forums.

Reaction score
    Sorry mate but I'm going to have to deny your application due to lack of activity and experience. Come back in 3 weeks from now after being active on the forums and submitting community content on the forums.
    Why is it that it is so important to be active on the forum for a month? does it give some sort of benefit? some sort of bonus? or is it just a way of testing a recruit's resolve to wait 1 month and hope his bases aren't destroyed and that he doesn't go to another faction....:(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Why is it that it is so important to be active on the forum for a month? does it give some sort of benefit? some sort of bonus? or is it just a way of testing a recruit's resolve to wait 1 month and hope his bases aren't destroyed and that he doesn't go to another faction....:(
    Spies are probably the first reason, an account with no effort as being part of the community could be anyone. Two why help out someone who might just go inactive. It's not an uncommon policy and not exactly a bad one either.

Reaction score
    Spies are probably the first reason, an account with no effort as being part of the community could be anyone. Two why help out someone who might just go inactive. It's not an uncommon policy and not exactly a bad one either.
    Spies, yeah that's a good reason i guess......not sure how me loitering on the forum for a month will confirm i'm not a spy but ok
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425741165,1425738255][/DOUBLEPOST]Know any forum bars where I can loiter for about a month? ;)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

Searching for a new place to call home.

Found a place and it all starts with a small platform!

Jan starts doing his thing.

Jan went mental xD

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    It's just standard procedure to lower the chances of having a spy infiltrate the faction. People would just create alternate accounts and join other factions with them, that's why we stay careful with brand new accounts.

I hope that you'll understand, it's really nothing personal.

Reaction score
    It's just standard procedure to lower the chances of having a spy infiltrate the faction. People would just create alternate accounts and join other factions with them, that's why we stay careful with brand new accounts.

I hope that you'll understand, it's really nothing personal.
    Yeah I understand. I'll stay on the forums then.

Found a place and it all starts with a small platform!
    Any chance I can get the co-ordinates of the cr base so I can make my first hotel somewhere nearby and then if I get accepted after a month I will just factionise that to cr?

Reaction score
    I wouldn't suggest putting it near homebase lest you intend to lose it. CR, Vaygr, and Atlas are all combat factions so we expect attacks as a common day. Reasons behind all Odium factions setting our recruitment bars so high is to ensure quality and test who you are as a person. We can see your maturity, your style, and your goals all from just watching your behavior. Our intelligence teams are among the best (They were ridikized) and it has nothing to do with you as a person but who you will become in an odium faction.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I approve this message. It is important to have standards too. If you will consider joining, you will join a highly skilled and tight group. A new member must show promise of skill, and that they will last.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    More people approve the message that is approving the message than the message.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Welcome to the scene, and may you do the memory of the CR proud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.