city planets

Reaction score
    Hay you know what i want in Starmade. Planets with cities on them.Like a giant shop instead with some bars.Either of these cities can be owned by the trading guild or pirates.Sure you will have some shops on these planets but in bars you will fined missions like trade to other planets or space shops,or even bounty hunting.Also if you capture a planet with these cities on them you can move buildings create new ones hire bounty hunters or traders the list goes on.And if you find planets that are deserted you can build more cities and make them part of your faction.Hay schema if your reading this,please add this to the game.I always thought just going into space and finding a floating shop just felt out of place.

Reactions: mrsinister

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    well, as I would like to see this more in the game than where its at now, we do have cities in the game, its just random.....the planets issue needs to be addressed first. Could you imagine the lag that's already there now...coupled with a metropolis, shops, and npc's trying to spawn in as well? But yeah once the planets algorithm or whatever is needed to make them not chug your game, then yeah adding something to the cities that are randomly created now /or going a bit more in depth like you suggest would be great as well.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    "City" could be a biome of its own. I would like a city biome. If a whole city plate or city asteroid gets salvaged, should it only yield scrap, or should there be ores in there? I'm imagining only the surface being the city, on top of a regular rocky biome.

Reaction score
    I think it should only be scrap.Also the biome thing is actually a great idea.