Read by Schine Change Mouse Wheel Binding

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It would be nice to have button equivalent for mouse wheel functions, I can't see my ship without just going into build mode because I have no mouse wheel. Makes lining up for docking a hassle since you can't control your ship in build mode.
    It would also make changing block directions less of a hassle, since I can't really see which way it's facing easily I have to move the mouse over to see which way it's facing then move it back to change it.

Which brings me to another thing that isn't related to this subject that I would like adv. build mode to have a second button that toggles it on, I find it alot easier to build by moving the camera around as opposed to moving the mouse.

Reaction score
    I find myself agreeing with all of that, and I actually have a mousewheel.

There have been a few times when I really wanted the mousewheel to be doing some other job, but because the mousewheel is not recognized by StarMade as a valid mappable button, I couldn't make it do those other jobs.
    (mostly? Camera switching, as the arrow-keys were acting up)

This would allso enable those of us that want to do so, to reverse the current operation of the mousewheel.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I will archive this suggestion for discussion. Might not be hard to fix.