Chain Docking

Reaction score
    So I recently completed a space station with 16 docks, 8 of which are about 150x150x105 and the other 8 of which are about 150x150x70 blocks. I use them to dock good sized ships, but I have run into a problem: whenever I try to dock a ship with turrets or other ships docked onto it, the server gives me a message saying that chain docking is not yet implemented but will be soon. It would be really great if this could be implemented as soon as possible, as I generally use turrets on my ships, and I actually have one ship, which is small enough to dock at my station, but also has 32 various fighters and bombers docked to it. This is one of my favorite ships and being able to dock it would make the game that much better for me.

Reaction score
    This problem is already being worked on, and there are tens of threads already on the issue, please do a search before you feel the need to create a thread on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Theres been threads for months requesting chain docking... making more threads shows its importance for the community to the developer...your solution is to not show this...fail

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s already been addressed in other threads before, the dev has shown interest in it and plans to work on it, and adding more posts on it just pushes down new suggestions as of yet unexplored into the Abyss of Accidentally Ignored Suggestions (AAIS), where they will then be never added to the game, and thus make the entire game increasingly babies.

BABIES MACGEE.

THAT\'S HOW BAD IT COULD BE.

Are you a rad enough dude(tte?) to prevent the babies macgee? Are you? Because I bet you are! So yeah, re-doing threads that the dev has already shown interest in the idea is kind of pointless and makes everything less fun in the long term as new and fresh ideas get dumped onto the second page with enough of these re-iterated posts.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Schema is already implementing chain docking, as well adjusting the range of the docking beam. Give him some time.